Proteins are vital to any living organism. Proteins are an important constituent of tissues and cells of the body. They form an important component of muscles and other tissues. They provide essential amino acids which are important for metabolism, growth & development.
Protein is required for people from all lifestyle and life stages. Growing children, for example, need protein for growth & development. Adults use protein to build, repair & maintain tissues, and to support bones, skin & hair. And the elderly require protein to support muscle tone, bone mass and strength. Our body constantly uses up protein and does not store it, and therefore it needs to be replenished every day. As per ICMR, a healthy adult need approx. 1g protein/kg of body weight every day. So, an adult of 60 kg would need approx. 60 g of protein every day.
Due to hectic lifestyle and poor eating habits, many of us may be lacking the required protein in our everyday diet. Nutrilite All Plant Protein powder along with regular diet can help in filling the protein gap in everyday diet.
Manufacturer Name: Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturer address: Plot No. A-7, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Pallapatti Village, Nilakottai Taluk, Dindigul-624201, Tamilnadu.
Country of Origin: India
Customer Care Details:
Phone: 080-43516600, 080-39416600
Servicing hours: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM. – 06:30 PM), Saturday (10:00 AM – 01:30 PM), Sunday (Closed).
- 100% plant protein sourced from tri-blend of soy, wheat & yellow pea.
- Supplies 9 essential amino acids which can't be produced in the body and must be obtained from outside
- High protein content - 8 g of protein per 10 g serving.
- No added sugar.
- Quality protein with PDCAAS =1.0*
- Easy to digest.
- Provides benefits of phytonutrients like soy isoflavones.
*Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) is a global standard established by the WHO with a score of 1.0 representing the highest possible score for quality.
Anyone who -
- Wants to fill the protein gap along with regular diet.
- Wants a blend of nine essential amino acids.
- Facing challenges to fulfill Protein requirement.
- Requires additional supplementation of protein.
- Close container tightly to protect from moisture.
- Store in a cool, dry place (below 25° C).
One scoop (approx. 10 g), 3 times a day
Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder provides you the goodness of nature and its tri-blend of soy, wheat & yellow pea give you benefits like 80% protein per serving that are 100% plant sourced. It provides all 9 essential amino acids as per the proposed guideline of WHO/FAO/UNU.
Nutrilite All Plant Protein powder is neutral in taste and therefore can be easily added to a glass of water, milk, variety of shakes, juices, buttermilk, curd, soups, atta (flour), breads, cakes, biscuits or any other food or beverages.