Amway Home DISH DROPTM Liquid cuts through the grease in a sink full of dirty dishes without dirtying up the environment.
The high quality cleaning ingredients cut through grease and dried on messes,leaving dishes, glasses, cutlery, as well as pots and pans, sparkling clean without leaving any harmful residue.
Now powered with BIOQUEST FORMULATM technology, DISH DROPSTM liquid contains ingredients derived from natural sources and is concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologist-tested that delivers great performance, makes it safe for you and your family along with being sensitive to the environment.
Manufactured By:Naisa Laboratory, Village-Kishanpura, P.O. Gurumajra, Baddi Nalagarh Road, Dist. Solan-171101 (H.P.).
Marketed By: Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Registered Office: Ground Floor, Elegance Tower, Plot No. 8, Non-Hierarchical Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi – 110025.
Country of Origin: India
For Info/Complaint: Contact Amway Registered Office.
Phone: 080-43516600, 080-39416600
Servicing hours: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM. – 06:30 PM), Saturday (10:00 AM – 01:30 PM), Sunday (Closed)
- Patented formula that delivers high-performance results with each and every use. Long-lasting suds action that leaves dishes sparkling clean.
- Versatile- Can be used on all sorts of Crockery like Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Bone China Crockery & Cutlery, Glassware, Silverware etc.
- Economical - concentrated formula, dilute for cleaning. A pack of Dish Drops 1 Lt would make upto eight 500ml dilution bottles.
- Leaves dishes sanitary- no harmful residue.
- Made with mild surfactants to be safe and gentle to the skin with a fragrance that contains natural essential oils.
- Helps maintain healthy skin as it cleans.
- For washing with sponge: Add 1 part of DISH DROPS to 3 parts of water in the Amway Squeeze Bottle and gently swirl to mix. Squeeze a small amount of this solution onto a sponge. Wash dishes then rinse with water.
- For washing in sink or basin/ Economical Usage: Add 3 ml (= one full pump using the pump dispenser) of DISH DROPS while filling the basin with 5 litres of warm water. Wash dishes then rinse with water.
RestrictionsDo not use in a Dish Washer
Amway India offers Dish Drops Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid which would help you in cleaning your dishes very well. It is derived from natural resources.
A) Bioquest Formula™. These unique formulas contain active ingredients derived from natural sources including coconuts, citrus and minerals.
Only Amway Home products that qualify will have the Bioquest Formula logo on the front label. It signifies-
- This Bioquest Formula product delivers powerful cleaning performance and is concentrated, biodegradable and dermatologist tested.
- Bioquest Formula products deliver powerful cleaning performance and are environmentally sensitive.
B) Amway is working with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a partnership that will allow Amway Home products to display their Design for the Environment (DfE) logo on the package.
- This DfE logo signifies that the formula for this product contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional cleaners.
- The DfE has created this logo to allow customers to quickly identify and choose products that are designed using safer chemistry.
- People using DfE-labeled products are protecting their families and helping to protect the environment.
- DfE only allows use of its label on products that meet high standards for performance.
- A DfE partnership is granted by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, which is an agency of the federal government of the United States charged with protecting human health and the environment.
C) Amway has met all the entrance requirements and been recommended for recognition in the International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (AISE) Charter for Sustainable Cleaning.
- As a participant in the Charter, Amway voluntarily commits to follow industry initiatives for continual improvement in sustainability.
- Each phase of a product life cycle — raw material selection, chemical safety and advice to consumers on how best to safely use the products — is assessed, reviewed and externally verified.
- The goal is continual improvement in sustainability for the cleaning industry.
- Amway has invested heavily in research and development to ensure that our Amway Home products are as green as possible while maintaining high cleaning performance.
DEMO 1: To Show the incredible concentration of DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid.
- Fill drinking glass ½ full of water.
- Place the straw into the glass half-filled with water. Blow into the water to show it is simply water (no suds are generated).
- Remove the cap from the DISH DROPS bottle and pour a small amount into the cap.
- Dip one end of the straw into the cap to show that only less than a drop of product is on the end of the straw.
- Next, place the straw into the water and take a deep breath. Blow into the straw while holding a tray beneath the glass. The bubbles will flow out of the glass and fall down onto the tray. Keep blowing until the tray is filled with bubbles. This creates a pleasing effect with lots of bubbles.
Result: a copious amount of suds fill the drinking glass indicating how concentrated the formulation really is. As long as the demonstrator continues to keep blowing through the straw, the suds will continue to spill over onto the tray.
DEMO 2: To Show that Amway Home DISH DROPS Dishwashing Liquid, effectively cuts through grease & oil.
- Take a clean spoon & put a drop of edible oil on it.
- Make a 1:3 solution of Dish Drops liquid(1 part Dish Drops to 3 parts water) in a turret top bottle & squeeze a few drops of Dish Drops on the spoon
- Gently mix the oil & Dish Drops with a clean finger. You will observe that Dish Drops liquid removes allthe oil & there are oil droplets floating on the solution.
- Dip the spoon in a glass with water & after stirring the water get the spoon out.
Result: The spoon comes out sparkling clean.