Pay Rs 68/- more on buyers price(excluding taxes) and get 25% extra on Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3 softgels 60N pack
Fast paced lifestyle has changed our eating habits. We end up consuming lots of processed/junk food which is high in fats especially Omega-6 fatty acids. It creates an imbalance between Omega-6 fatty acids & Omega-3 fatty acids. To balance the same, we need to consume optimal amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids. These Omega-3 fatty acids also referred as the 'good fats' must be obtained from diet because the body cannot synthesize them on its own. In addition to regular diet and exercise, give your heart an advantage with Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Each softgel provides 180 mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 120 mg of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids help support normal heart health and normal triglyceride levels
- EPA and DHA may be beneficial to maintain normal physiological function of heart
- Omega-3 fatty acids in Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3 are derived from Salmon and a proprietary blend of three additional Omega-3 sources anchovy, mackerel and sardine
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Omega-3 fatty acids are sourced from Salmon raised in the cold, pure waters of Norway & is a blend of three additional Omega-3 sources: Anchovy, Mackerel & Sardine.
- People who consume less of Omega-3 fatty acids in their diet
- Office executives on junk diets, middle age, old-age persons
- Take one to three softgels daily with meals
Nutrilite Salmon Omega-3 combines Omega-3 sourced from Salmon raised in the cold, pure waters of Norway and blend of three additional Omega-3 sources - anchovy, mackerel & sardine. Each softgel contains Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - the desirable forms of the Omega-3 family.