This product is also available with a different product ID. Click here to view.
The SATINIQUE™ Glossy Repair Conditioner is for all hair types, particularly for damaged or colour-treated hair.
Manufactured By:Naisa Laboratory, Village-Kishanpura, P.O. Gurumajra, Baddi Nalagarh Road, Dist. Solan-171101 (H.P.).
Marketed By: Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Registered Office: Ground Floor, Elegance Tower, Plot No. 8, Non-Hierarchical Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi – 110025.
Country of Origin: India
For Info/Complaint: Contact Amway Registered Office.
Phone: 080-43516600, 080-39416600
Servicing hours: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM. – 06:30 PM), Saturday (10:00 AM – 01:30 PM), Sunday (Closed)
- Targeted for color-treated hair: Helps Reduce fading of hair colour while strengthening hair.
- Patented Enerjuve Complex: This positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine, and smoothing 18-MEA works three ways to correct the negative charge found in damaged hair. It penetrates the core, selectively binds to damaged areas, and rebuilds weak spots to help repair and revitalize from the inside out.
- Its own botanical blends and nutrients: It contains a blend of pomegranate and grape seed extracts, the customized formula helps revitalize dull, dry hair.
- Hair feels soft and silky when used as a system of shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, massage into a lather, and rinse.
- After shampooing, apply conditioner and distribute throughout hair. Rinses easily, leaves hair silky and easily combed.
Breakthrough technology that offers Hair Care solutions
The SATINIQUETM collection
The SATINIQUETM Collection contains patented Enerjuve™ Complex and new botanical blends and nutrients. Each formula in the Satinique Collection empowers you to create a robust regimen that’s tailored for your hair.
Our exclusive ENERJUVETM, a patented positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine, and smoothing 18-MEA works three ways to correct the negative charge found in damaged hair. Enerjuve powers all Satinique shampoos and conditioners.
Frequently asked by customers
How does Enerjuve™ Complex work?
Can I use SatiniqueTM products interchangeably?
What are sulfates? And are they bad for hair?
Do Satinique products contain parabens?
Are Satinique products gluten free?
Were Satinique products tested on animals? Do any contain any animal-derived ingredients?
Were Satinique products tested on all hair types?
Do Satinique products contain silicones? Will they build up in my hair?
Should I switch my daily shampoo?
If I do not color my hair, will I still benefit from the Glossy Repair formula?